Ball® Heritage Collection Pint Jar Set of 6
2013 marked the 100th anniversary of the development of a series of jars, designed by the Ball brothers, each intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true “Perfect ... See complete description »
Item #617627 - In Stock
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
2013 marked the 100th anniversary of the development of a series of jars, designed by the Ball brothers, each intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true “Perfect Mason” jar followed in 1914 by the “PERFECTION”. 2014 marks the second year of a multi-year limited edition series with the introduction of the Spring Green Jar. These vintage-inspired green jars maintain all of our modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your home canning needs...or as a collectible item!
- Limited edition 100th anniversary of the “PERFECTION” jar by the Ball Brothers
- Vintage-inspired packaging and heritage green color jars with custom embossed front and back
- Maintains same quality, performance and structure as current Regular-Mouth pint and Wide-Mouth quart jars
- Regular Mouth
- Unique color encourages incremental sales and use in trendy crafts and storage projects
- Second year of a multi-year limited edition series
- Made in USA
I love it!!!!!
I bought these particular jars to use in combination with Christmas gifting. I do a good amount of canning as well. However this year less canning for gifts, and will create something else using the jars.
The jars' color is absolutely beautiful. Would like to know where to get previous jar releases.
they look real good
These are great not just for canning but arts & craft projects too. I didn't notice at the time of ordering but I found colored lids at my local store that look great! Of course you can mix/match rings & tops if you wish. Personally I prefer the blue jars to green but that's just my opinion. I'm glad these are available!