Ball® FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System
This product is a finalist for the 2014 Edison Awards honoring excellence in product innovation. The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System was designed to take the guesswork and worries out of ... See complete description »
Item #613560 - In Stock
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
This product is a finalist for the 2014 Edison Awards honoring excellence in product innovation. The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System was designed to take the guesswork and worries out of canning. The SmartPRESERVE Technology is an energy efficient hybrid technology that automatically senses, and constantly monitors time and temperature optimized for each recipe including location altitude. The FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System empowers you to preserve delicious homemade foods, shelf-stable for up to one year.
Prepare fresh jams & jellies, sauces, tomatoes, salsas, fruits, and pickles using easy-to-follow instructions in the included FreshTECH Recipe Book. You're now ready to share your homemade recipes with friends and family. With the included FreshTECH Meal Creations Guide make quick snacks and meals, or entrees, beverages and desserts using the fresh preserved food in your pantry-especially handy for busy weekdays.
The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System has made home canning as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select and prep an Automatic Home Canning System recipe.
- Put jars into the Auto Canner and press the recipe’s number on the touch pad.
- That's it! Your Auto Canner will musically signal when the jars are perfectly preserved and shelf stable for up to one year.
- Pre-Heats your Ball Jars!
- Home Canning System Includes Jar Lifter, Jar Rack, Removable Inner Pot
- Includes Recipe Book with canning recipes and meal inspirations for each
- Preserve your recipes up to 30% faster
- Smart Preserve Technology optimizes time, temperature and canning process
- Features programmed food buttons and recipe buttons to take the guess work out of canning
- Includes 26 of our most popular jam, jelly, fruit, pickle, tomato, sauce and salsa recipes
- More recipes available online [ click here] with more to be added all the time
- Also includes 25 kick-starter recipes for delicious and creative ways to use your freshly-preserved ingredients
- Seven built-in safety features
- No stove top required; operates on any surface near an outlet
- Holds 6 half pints (8oz), 4 pints (16oz), or 3 quarts (32oz) jars during a batch
- Removeable inner pot for easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe.
- Jar rack and lifter are dishwasher safe.
- Premium Jar Lifter: 8.5-inch L x 5.5-inch W, 6-oz.
- Jar Rack: 7.75-inch diameter x .5-inch H, .5-oz.
- Canning System: 11.5-inch diameter, 15-lb., 12-oz., Cord: 44-inch L
- Recipe Book / Meal Creation Guide
- Two vent cleaners included in the back of every recipe booklet
Nice machine but unfortunately, we can only use their recipes which limits the use of the machine. I believe that they should give a chart for their recipes so we could adapt canning time to our own recipes. Too late, I realized that and I will have to buy a simple pressure canning machine to do what I want.
This product is very user friendly to someone who has never canned before. It was very easy to follow the directions as well as the recipes.
If you are canning for one or two people this is a great product. Cans small amounts at a time and is very easy to use. If you are single or a couple(young or old, working with little free time or maybe retired and do not have the energy you used to, this is the system for you. If you do not raise a large garden, do buy larger amounts of fruits or veggies on sale or from farms or farmers markets this could also be for you. Well worth the money in the ease of use and knowledge that your food is not full of added ingredients that are or may be harmful to you and in the pride that you did it yourself.
The Automatic Home canning system is easy to use. I prepared apple butter and it came out great. My only frustration is you cannot can everything in it like I thought when I bought it. Also it is only good for a specific number of hours of use not happy with that. 300.00 dollars for luis appliance is really too much with the limitations.
I recently purchased an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker and love it because I can adjust cooking time as needed for different recipes. Imagine my disappointment upon discovering that only a few recipes that are supplied with the FreshTech canner can be used in the FreshTECH canner. And all those recipes, including most of the tomato recipes, could be done in a water bath canner just as easily. I want to be able to can vegetables that truly need to be pressure canned. I haven't used the FreshTech yet, but do intend to keep it and will use it for tomatoes. But Jam? No way. I hope either some recipes will be developed for vegetables such as beets, or you remake your canner so people can adjust cooking time and pressure.
Electrics Best Sellers