Ball® FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System
This product is a finalist for the 2014 Edison Awards honoring excellence in product innovation. The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System was designed to take the guesswork and worries out of ... See complete description »
Item #613560 - In Stock
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
This product is a finalist for the 2014 Edison Awards honoring excellence in product innovation. The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System was designed to take the guesswork and worries out of canning. The SmartPRESERVE Technology is an energy efficient hybrid technology that automatically senses, and constantly monitors time and temperature optimized for each recipe including location altitude. The FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System empowers you to preserve delicious homemade foods, shelf-stable for up to one year.
Prepare fresh jams & jellies, sauces, tomatoes, salsas, fruits, and pickles using easy-to-follow instructions in the included FreshTECH Recipe Book. You're now ready to share your homemade recipes with friends and family. With the included FreshTECH Meal Creations Guide make quick snacks and meals, or entrees, beverages and desserts using the fresh preserved food in your pantry-especially handy for busy weekdays.
The Ball FreshTECH Automatic Home Canning System has made home canning as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select and prep an Automatic Home Canning System recipe.
- Put jars into the Auto Canner and press the recipe’s number on the touch pad.
- That's it! Your Auto Canner will musically signal when the jars are perfectly preserved and shelf stable for up to one year.
- Pre-Heats your Ball Jars!
- Home Canning System Includes Jar Lifter, Jar Rack, Removable Inner Pot
- Includes Recipe Book with canning recipes and meal inspirations for each
- Preserve your recipes up to 30% faster
- Smart Preserve Technology optimizes time, temperature and canning process
- Features programmed food buttons and recipe buttons to take the guess work out of canning
- Includes 26 of our most popular jam, jelly, fruit, pickle, tomato, sauce and salsa recipes
- More recipes available online [ click here] with more be added all the time
- Also includes 25 kick-starter recipes for delicious and creative ways to use your freshly-preserved ingredients
- Seven built-in safety features
- No stove top required; operates on any surface near an outlet
- Holds 6 half pints (8oz), 4 pints (16oz), or 3 quarts (32oz) jars during a batch
- Removeable inner pot for easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe.
- Jar Rack. Dishwasher safe.
- Premium Jar Lifter
- Recipe Book / Meal Creation Guide
I bought this for me to make my life easier. You do have to watch the time when its done. Otherwise all you do is preheat jars and fill press the buttons and most of the work is done for you. I mainly bought it for the use of not standing by the stove. The time is very important to me and easy to use is wonderful you do have to follow there recipes , but I think I can adjust the recipes to my use. I bought this with my 20 percent off. you do have to call cooking.com to see if your 20% will work. Mrs. Forbeck
I just love this product!! Makes canning so easy and I love doing small batches! So much fun!!
what happened to ball products being made in USA? this is a good quality product but I wish it was made in usa. we also have a few 1 gallon decorative jars in our house we bought the first one from wal mart and it also said made in china. a week later we found the gallon jar at rural king and it said made in usa. so we took it back to wal mart and they asked what the reason for the return was we said it is made in china. so we went to rural king and bought two more that are made in USA
I'm hoping that your working on programs for the canning of meat and stews. info with the product is very limited and would like more.
I can applesauce and apple butter but I have never done anything else (like spag sauce, soups, etc.) and from what I read with this machine I can do that... ordered as a Christmas present and my family won't let me use it yet until after Christmas.