Ball® Fresh Preserving Kit 21-qt
21-quart waterbath canner is prefect for canning fruits, salsas, pickles, jams and jellies and more. The Enamel coated steel base is non-porous for easy cleaning and will not react with foods. Includ... See complete description »
Item #382646 - In Stock
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
21-quart waterbath canner is prefect for canning fruits, salsas, pickles, jams and jellies and more. The Enamel coated steel base is non-porous for easy cleaning and will not react with foods.
- 21-Qt. Waterbath Canner that holds up to 7 quart jars
- Premium canning rack, chrome plated to resist corrosion that accommodates large and small jars
- Essential 4 piece utensil set
- Jar Funnel: Place in mouth of jar to fill without spilling
- Jar Lifter: Safely lift jars out of hot water with the blue gripping end
- Lid Lifter: Lift lids out of hot water with the magnetic end
- Bubble Remover & Headspace Tool: Slide into the side of filled jar to release air bubbles and measure headspace.
I bought this product to can grape juice and jelly from my backyard. I had been using various pots and pans from my personal supply. This product makes the job SO MUCH EASIER and FASTER! I can do up to 8 pint jars at a time and the jar handling tongs make the process MUCH SAFER! No more fingers & arms splashed and scalded by boiling water wrestling with regular tongs and hot mitts! I also LOVE the magnetic seal lifting tool which works great, but could use a slightly longer handle for reaching seals that have fallen to the bottom of this large pot.
Have used a similar canner that belongs to a friend - decided it was time to get my own. :)
I liked the option of buying the necessary tools and canner in a kit. for a first time canner it was everything I needed to have a successful canning session.
The picture should have shown only what was in a the package. The way it was pictured jars . . . That's what I expected. I was disappointed and felt deceived. Lesson learned. Always read the fine print!