Ball® Fresh Preserving Kit 21-qt
21-quart waterbath canner is prefect for canning fruits, salsas, pickles, jams and jellies and more. The Enamel coated steel base is non-porous for easy cleaning and will not react with foods. Includ... See complete description »
Item #382646 - Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
21-quart waterbath canner is prefect for canning fruits, salsas, pickles, jams and jellies and more. The Enamel coated steel base is non-porous for easy cleaning and will not react with foods.
- 21-Qt. Waterbath Canner that holds up to 7 quart jars
- Premium canning rack, chrome plated to resist corrosion that accommodates large and small jars
- Essential 4 piece utensil set
- Jar Funnel: Place in mouth of jar to fill without spilling
- Jar Lifter: Safely lift jars out of hot water with the blue gripping end
- Lid Lifter: Lift lids out of hot water with the magnetic end
- Bubble Remover & Headspace Tool: Slide into the side of filled jar to release air bubbles and measure headspace.
Not compatible with glass stove tops
I bought this product to can grape juice and jelly from my backyard. I had been using various pots and pans from my personal supply. This product makes the job SO MUCH EASIER and FASTER! I can do up to 8 pint jars at a time and the jar handling tongs make the process MUCH SAFER! No more fingers & arms splashed and scalded by boiling water wrestling with regular tongs and hot mitts! I also LOVE the magnetic seal lifting tool which works great, but could use a slightly longer handle for reaching seals that have fallen to the bottom of this large pot.
Have used a similar canner that belongs to a friend - decided it was time to get my own. :)
I liked the option of buying the necessary tools and canner in a kit. for a first time canner it was everything I needed to have a successful canning session.
the wire rack seems dangerous to me. It is supposed to sit up hooked on the rim they load jars and lower rack into boiling water. Be Careful of the rack falling into the boiling water with a couple of jars on it and getting scalded. The rack is not safe to be on the rim while water is hot. Also my pot arrived with a nickel size chip on the bottom edge so the paint is pealing off. Overall not happy with it.... I should of bought it from a local store where I could have inspected it before buying it.